To speak to The Iceman direct about your music, we have established a specific call in day and time for dealing with music promoters and labels: Thursday’s 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. To get on our call schedule, set a appointment by e-mail. Email us at email@example.com to set up a time.
Due to the amount of submissions we receive please allow three to four weeks before contacting us to ask if your music has been received and reviewed.
* Send music to firstname.lastname@example.org
* Do not send MP3s through Facebook, social media or links to listen online. They will be deleted.
* Only ONE song from an artist can be submitted – because only one song can be submitted, make it your very best song!
* By submitting a song, you warrant that the song is your original work, you own any and all rights in it, and it does not infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third parties.
* Music must be radio ready. It should have been professionally recorded, mixed, and mastered. There is a standard of sound quality that goes along with even being considered for airplay.
* Programming decisions and music selections are made on a non-discriminatory basis.
* MP3’s Only. Due to the amount of music we receive we do not have the time to convert files to MP3. Any other files than MP3 will be deleted.
* Submitting music or using our Artist Promotion servicedoes not Guarantee air play.
* Both title of the track and artist name must be included in file (this information is needed for metadata purposes of course)
* Album Art and name must be included
**Material not containing these points will not be considered**
Terms of Submission
- You confirm and accept legal responsibility submitted works to The Iceman are the property of the artist, and all rights to these works being submitted, including lyrics and music, are the property of the artist.
- You confirm and accept legal responsibility that submitted works contain no recordings, lyrics, copyrights, or other elements that are the copyright of any other artist, except under the limited provisions of the Creative Commons License Agreement.
- Despite any recording contracts with RIAA, ASCAP, or BMI, or other recording industry entity, you, the submitter confirm you or your client retain ownership of the works, and are free to distribute, broadcast, license or sell these works at the your discretion.
- You, the submitter, indemnify Iceman Radio Enterproises, its djs, presenters, and staff and take full legal and financial responsibility for songs submitted which are not under your rights ownership of which may be subject to rights and royalties collection.